Home About Support Features White papers Blog
Request a demo Login
Brisa Menu Icon

Question: When is an A1 certificate or Certificate of Coverage required?

An A1 Certificate displays the country in which a worker’s social security is based. Many European countries and their labor inspections require an A1 Certificate before work may be performed in their country. A1 Certificates apply to European countries and countries with which the origin country has a social security agreement.

Brisa plan a demo (pic 1) Brisa plan a demo (pic 2)

Plan a Demo

Discover how Brisa makes your travel and immigration processes easier, smarter and faster.

Request a demo
Brisa plan a demo

Subscribe to our newsletter

A monthly digest of the latest travel news and articles