Home About Support Features White papers Blog
Request a demo Login
Brisa Menu Icon

Question: What kind of travel documents do you support?

Brisa supports the following type of travel documents:

  • Posted Worker Notifications – Quickly check if a notification is necessary within the Posted Worker Directive and register the travel straight away.
  • VISA requests – Apply for a VISA for non-EU travels.
  • A1 and non-EU Certificates of Coverage – If you require insurance coverage for travel, you can apply for it through Brisa alongside a Posted Worker Notification or VISA request.

Brisa plan a demo (pic 1) Brisa plan a demo (pic 2)

Plan a Demo

Discover how Brisa makes your travel and immigration processes easier, smarter and faster.

Request a demo
Brisa plan a demo

Subscribe to our newsletter

A monthly digest of the latest travel news and articles