Home Features About Brisa Support
Request a demo Login

Question: What kind of travel documents do you support?

Brisa supports the following type of travel documents:

  • Posted Worker Notifications – Quickly check if a notification is necessary within the Posted Worker Directive and register the travel straight away.
  • VISA requests – Apply for a VISA for non-EU travels.
  • A1 and non-EU Certificates of Coverage – If you require insurance coverage for travel, you can apply for it through Brisa alongside a Posted Worker Notification or VISA request.